Reach a Passionate Food Community
Launched in 2008, foodgawker is the largest blogger submitted, curated food photo gallery in the world. Our team of editors select only the best images to showcase from submitters worldwide. New content is published multiple times a day, every day, where it reaches a large audience of influential bloggers and people who are passionate about food.
Website Traffic *
- 13 million pageviews/month
- 2.5 million visitors/month
- 1.2 million unique visitors/month
- 5:02 minutes average visit duration
- 30% visits from mobile devices (includes tablets)
Audience Statistics ^
Female: 90% women
Young Adults: 52% between 18 - 34
College Graduates: 60% college; 14% Grad School
Income: 34% between $50-$150k
iPhone App Usage *
- 90,000 active users/month
- 580,000 sessions/month
- 30.5 million screen views/month
- 52.7 screens/session
- 36:02 minutes average session duration* Google Analytics data - November 2012; ^ Quantcast demographics - November 2012
foodgawker offers CPM (cost per thousand impressions) ad spots in standard ad units (728x90 leaderboard, 300x250 medium rectangles, 160x600 skyscraper and 320x50 mobile banner ads).
Want to buy ads directly on foodgawker? Complete an order in 3 easy steps through our ad partner, iSocket.com, where you can review pricing and availability for our self-serve ad units, place an order, and manage your campaign directly.
To purchase self-service advertising through iSocket.com, simply:
1. Pick the ad size(s) you wish to purchase.
2. Check date availability.
3. Place your order: register, pay, upload your creative.
Have any questions? Please contact our ad sales team via the contact form.